Calling from a landline: instant calls
- Calls to Landlines: - n/a p/min (plus your phone providers access charge)
- Calls to Mobiles: - n/a p/min (plus your phone providers access charge)
Stop throwing your money into a black hole, BT would charge you n/a p per minute for the same call. We could be saving you £ an hour by making international calls through the PhoneStar system.
Once you are connected to our service, dial the full Antarctic number you are trying to reach – starting with 00 and the country code.
- Calls are charged at the indicated rate from all UK landlines and mobiles (plus your phone providers access charge)
- You must have the bill payer’s permission before calling
- You will be charged from the time of connection to our service
- Please hang up after a short time if your call is engaged or unanswered
Calling from a landline or mobile: prepaid rates
Introducing another cheap and easy way to call Antarctica!
Make cheap calls to Antarctica from your landline or mobile for an amazing n/a p a minute.
Just follow these simple steps:
- From your phone, call 090 4446 7575 to buy £5.00 of international calling credit as per our tariff.
- Listen carefully to the thank you message as it will include a unique PIN for you to use.
- Next, call 0161 328 2820, and when prompted enter your PIN.
- You’ll now hear another dial-tone – it’s time to dial your full international number, starting with 00.
- When you run out of credit, simply call 090 4446 7575 again for another £5 PIN. (There’s no automatic re-subscription)
- Once you have your unique PIN you can use your calling credit from any phone (landlines or mobiles).
Calls to our access number may be included in your calling plan. If you are unsure, please check with your service provider. Otherwise they will be charged at your provider's standard rate.
- Calls to Landlines: n/a p/min
- Calls to Mobiles: n/a p/min
Antarctica Area Codes
|Area Name||Area Code|
Terms of Service
Calls to 090 4446 7575 are charged to the account holder for that line at their service provider’s access charge rate plus £5.00 (inc. of VAT).
Please make sure you have the bill payer’s permission before using the service. You'll be issued with a £5.00 calling credit PIN to use when calling our access number 0161 328 2820. Your PIN number will expire 60 days after the date of issue.
You'll be charged whenever you call the UK access number by your usual service provider. This may be part of your inclusive minutes allowance but you are advised to check this with your service provider.
All calls are subject to a 5p call set up fee and are charged per minute. Advertised rates are inclusive of VAT and 24/7. Rates are effective 01.09.2017 and can change without notice. The maximum purchase is £25 per day per mobile number. If we consider a call to be made unlawfully or fraudulently, we reserve the right to terminate it without warning and suspend any PINs that we feel have been potentially purchased fraudulently. Any outstanding calling credit will be cancelled and will not be refunded. The service is subject to availability. E&OE
What you say
I’d like to thank you for your wonderful service of cheap calls to Australia and the USA – it’s just fantastic!Ann Hollas